Physical soil conditioner.
Let’s start with soil.
Each TerraCottem soil conditioner contains water absorbing, growth stimulating and nutritive components. They all work in synergy to stimulate root development and plant growth, even in poor and degraded soils. The effect is twofold: you get sustainable, healthy plant growth and savings of up to 50% in irrigation water, even in challenging conditions.
TerraCottem universal is the original TerraCottem soil conditioner and can be used for all types of planting projects such as trees, shrubs, revegetation, annuals, perennials, roof gardens, agriculture, horticulture and potting soils.
The soil conditioner helps you to succeed in your planting projects despite challenging conditions generated by poor soil and climate change.
For flowering plants the advantages are: more flowers per plant, longer blooming, less drought stress and wilting. Vibrant and more drought resistant flowers.
TerraCottem universal is a granular mixture based on volcanic lava, water-absorbing polymers, NPK fertiliser with trace elements and biostimulants.
Watch the product video:
TerraCottem soil conditioners work at the plant’s root level. They are mixed with the soil when planting.
- Tree & shrub planting
- Reforestation and land restoration
- Flower and shrub beds, roof gardens, lawns, etc.
- Window boxes, hanging baskets and containers
When to apply?
- When planting and just before seeding.
When to apply?
- Just once.
- Healthier plants and increased yields
- Increased survival rate
- Increased water retention capacity
- Water savings up to 50%
- Stronger & deeper root development
- Faster & better plant establishment
- Higher resistance to drought stress and diseases
- Enable plant growth in degraded, saline or otherwise marginal soils
Do you need personalised assistance? Feel free to